||2014 China: Food Ingredients Outbound Mission To Beijing
||Mar 28, 2014 to Mar 29, 2014
||Outbound Trade Mission
||Products must be at least 50% U.S. agricultural origin by weight, excluding added water and packaging. Please see additional details regarding product and company eligibility on the U.S. Supplier Page located on the homepage of the WUSATA® website.
Suitable products include, but are not limited to: Fats & oils, meat casings, sweeteners, shelled nuts, flavors/aromas, starches, thickeners, bakery ingredients, fish meal, cocoa intermediates, beverage ingredients, potato products, and healthy/natural ingredients.
||The Western U.S. Agricultural Trade Association (WUSATA®), and the 13 Western State Departments of Agriculture, announce participation and registration in the following activity:
FOOD INGREDIENTS TRADE MISSION TO BEIJING: March 28 - 29, 2014.
This Outbound Trade Mission will be held immediately after the Food Ingredients (FI) China Trade Show in Shanghai.
Benefits of participating in the activity:
- Individualized meetings with importers/distributors at our hotel, arranged by the WUSATA contractor in China
- Showcase products and discuss potential purchase plans
- Capitalize on marketing efforts by attending both the FI China Trade Show and the Trade Mission to Beijing
Beijing is home to many food manufacturers and processors in China. The market for food ingredients is enormous with $523 billion in sales by over 36,000 food processing companies in China. Last year U.S exports of food ingredients to China were $50.5 billion with a growth of 22.9% from 2011. The increasing appetite for Western-style food products and the demand for food safety is boosting demand and sales.
Companies will receive:
- Discounted attendance fee for exhibitors at the Food Ingredients China Trade Show in Shanghai, March 25th-27th, 2014
- Two nights lodging in Beijing
- One interpreter provided per company
NOTE: Limit one representative per company – additional company delegates may participate at their own expense and must contact WUSATA directly at 360-693-3373 to be added to this event.
This registration is for the Food Ingredients Trade Mission to Beijing portion only. WUSATA encourages your company to also participate in the Food Ingredients China Trade Show, March 25 - 27, 2014. Separate registration is required. Please visit the below “Download More Information” area for a registration link to the Food Ingredients China Trade Show.
- $250 participation fee per company, for exhibitors at Food Ingredients China Trade Show
- $500 participation fee per company, for NON-exhibitors at Food Ingredients China Trade Show
Registration ends at 11:59 pm on February 13, 2014.
||February 14, 2014