||2013 Asia: Food Ingredient Asia Trade Show
||Sep 11, 2013 to Sep 13, 2013
||Suitable products include, but are not limited to: dairy products, supplements, sweeteners, flavors/aromas, fruit ingredients, oilseed flour meal, fats & oils, herbs/spices, nut products, and proteins.
||WUSATA® and the 13 Western State Departments of Agriculture, announce participation and registration in the following activity
Food Ingredients-Asia Trade Show; September 11 -13, 2013.
FI Asia, which alternates between Indonesia and Thailand, is the only dedicated exhibition for food ingredients in the ASEAN region. This activity provides you with an excellent opportunity to promote your product to the growing Southeast Asia food processing sector. Robust growth is being driven by the rise in demand from the affluent, the expanding middle class, and changing consumer lifestyles desiring both healthier and more convenient food.
The Food Ingredients Asia trade show activity will have the following elements:
• Exhibit booth located in the WUSATA section of the USA Pavilion
• One-on-one business meetings with qualified buyers arranged
by the in-country contractor - Interpreters will be provided when necessary
• Briefing by officials of the US Foreign Agricultural Service –
• Room block reserved at a choice hotel offering the federal rate
• Daily transportation between the hotel and the trade show
Benefits of Participating:
• Access to a market of 560 million people living in the region
• Network with 11,000+ buyers
• Increased visibility within the USA Pavilion
• Discount from regular show price
The complete booth package includes a 9 square meter booth with carpet, electrical, lighting, booth fascia signage, display counter and two chairs, table, wastebasket, 2 display shelves, and entry in official show catalog.
||There is a booth fee of $6,250 for this activity. This represents a $2,000 discount which WUSATA is offering to companies participating in this activity. Booths will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis according to date of registration and payment received.
REGISTRATION ENDS at 11:59 pm on August 16, 2013
||August 17, 2013