||2013 Central America: "Fresh Produce" Inbound Mission CA/WA
||Jul 08, 2013 to Jul 11, 2013
- Fresno, Yakima,
||Inbound Trade Mission
||Products must be at least 50% U.S. agricultural origin by weight, excluding added water and packaging. Please see additional details regarding product and company eligibility on the U.S. Supplier Page located on the WUSATA® website.
Suitable products include, but are not limited to: Fresh Fruits and Vegetables; Apples, Apricots, Plums, Peaches, Nectarines, Cherries, Grapes, Berries, Onions and Potatoes.
||WUSATA® and the 13 Western State Departments of Agriculture, announce participation and registration in the following activity:
Central America "Fresh Produce" Inbound Buying Mission - California July 8-9 & Washington July 10-11, 2013.
This will be an excellent opportunity for companies to participate in the growing markets of Central America. A delegation of importers and retail buyers from the market will travel to California and Washington for meetings and facility tours. Companies are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to network and establish contacts with key buyers from the region. Buyers will be available for meetings with companies on the following dates: July 8th and 9th in Fresno, California and July 10th and 11th in Yakima, Washington. Meeting times are limited and are offered on a first-come first served basis, and WUSATA encourage companies to register early.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Central America Inbound Mission will be held in conjunction with a MEXICO Inbound Mission. To register and meet with Mexico buyers as well, please "click" on the link below.
Benefits from participating in the activity:
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened, importers and retail buyers from Central America for high quality fresh US produce items
- Showcase your products, and discuss how they can fit into the purchasing plans for these companies
- Gain information about importer/buyer needs and preferences
- Opportunity to also meet with Mexico buyers at the same time. (Separate registration required to meet with Mexico buyers - please "click" below to register)
||There is no participation fee associated with this event.
Appointment schedules include:
- Fresno, California - July 8th & 9th
- Yakima, Washington - July 10th & 11th
REGISTRATION ENDS at 11:59 pm on June 26, 2013
||June 27, 2013