||2013 Central America: "Fresh Produce" Inbound Mission ID/CO
||Sep 23, 2013 to Sep 23, 2013
||Inbound Trade Mission
||Products must be at least 50% U.S. agricultural origin by weight, excluding added water and packaging. Please see additional details regarding product and company eligibility on the U.S. Supplier Page located on the WUSATA® website.
Suitable products include, but are not limited to: Fresh Fruits and Vegetables; Apples, Apricots, Plums, Peaches, Nectarines, Cherries, Grapes, Berries, Onions and Potatoes.
||WUSATA® and the 13 Western State Departments of Agriculture, announce participation and registration in the following activity:
Central America "Fresh Produce" Inbound Buying Mission: Idaho, September 23-24 & Colorado, September 26-27, 2013.
This will be an excellent opportunity for companies to participate in the growing market of Central America. A delegation of importers and retail buyers from the market will travel to Idaho and Colorado for meetings and facility tours. Companies are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to network and establish contacts with key buyers from the region. Buyers will be available for meetings with companies on the following dates: September 23rd in Idaho Falls, ID, September 24th in Boise, ID, September 26th in Monte Vista, CO, and September 27th in Denver, CO. Meeting times are limited and are offered on a first-come first served basis. WUSATA encourage companies to register early.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Central America Inbound Mission will be held in conjunction with a MEXICO Inbound Mission. To register and meet with Mexico buyers as well, please "click" on the link below.
Benefits from participating in the activity:
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened, importers and retail buyers from Central America for high quality fresh US produce items
- Showcase your products, and discuss how they can fit into the purchasing plans for these companies
- Gain information about importer/buyer needs and preferences
- Opportunity to also meet with Mexico buyers at the same time. (Separate registration required to meet with Mexico buyers - please "click" below to register)
||There is no participation fee associated with this event.
Appointment schedules include:
- Idaho Falls, ID - September 23rd
- Boise, ID - September 24th
- Monte Vista, CO - September 26th
- Denver, CO - September 27th
REGISTRATION ENDS at 11:59 pm on September 12th, 2013
||September 13, 2013